Rocky Mountain Engineering (RME) L.L.C. was founded in 1997 on the principle of providing quality engineering and surveying coupled with excellent service. Since that time, the firm has prospered on that standard. In 1999, RME acquired Snake River Surveying, Inc. (SRS), a surveying firm in American Falls, Idaho, and continued to operate two offices. In January 2001 RME became known as Rocky Mountain Engineering and Surveying (RMES) to more accurately reflect that acquisition. In August of 2001, RMES merged with Shurtliff Engineering, acquiring their accounts and employees. In 2011, RMES opened a full service branch in Williston, North Dakota.
Today, our company has grown to become one of the largest engineering and surveying firms in Southeast Idaho; although our work has been focused throughout the west. Our technical staff consists of engineers, surveyors, and design/drafting technicians. Our firms experience has us uniquely positioned to provide a wide variety of quality consulting, excellent service, and economical value to our clients.
RMES is a full- service civil engineering and surveying firm. We are licensed in Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming and Texas. Our centralized location allows us to provide economical engineering and surveying. We have completed successful projects throughout the west and over the past few years we have focused our service in Idaho, Montana and North Dakota. We provide planning, engineering design and surveying, as well as a variety of other services. Our in-house expertise includes Civil, Environmental, Transportation, Planning, Land Development, Municipal Engineering along with all types of Surveying, Mapping and Construction Staking and Management.
RMES is able to provide the best quality service to our clients through a highly trained and knowledgeable staff which utilizes the most technologically advanced equipment to its fullest capability. Our state-of-the-art computerized design centers can effectively model all aspects of civil engineering and surveying and interface directly with our surveying equipment. We can efficiently produce and revise engineering documents with quality and accuracy, and have a workforce available to meet the most demanding engineering challenges and project schedules.
- Founded in 1997
- Have Engineers and Scientists on our Staff with Hundreds of Years of Combined Experience On all facets of engineering and planning projects.
WHY IS RMES DIFFERENT?
- We provide honest engineering for an honest wage.
- We understand the project is yours not ours….
- We have expertise and experience to complete a vast amount of services and projects. WE ARE SMALL ENOUGH TO PROVIDE FOCUSED ATTENTION, BUT BIG ENOUGH TO HAVE ON-STAFF EXPERTISE ON THE LEVEL OF LARGER FIRMS.
- We honor our word and we take responsibility for our designs.
- WE UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF A DOLLAR FROM BOTH OUR SERVICE PROVIDED AND FROM THE DESIGNS WE GENERATE.
- Our work is primarily generated from referrals and return customers.